Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Photoholic

"Say cheese! What?! Just say cheese already!! My camera is about to die...okay it's dead now, you happy"

I like taking photos. I still have a longer way to improve though on taking photos, but nevertheless, I enjoy taking them. Ever since my sophomore summer in NYC, I have developed an addiction to taking photos and I perfected that addiction junior year in Cambridge. I have 65 albums from my year in Europe - 50 from Cambridge and 15 from Barcelona.

That photo habit went into hibernation back in MIT (only 22 albums). Here in Brisbane, I hope to rediscover it. Unfortunately, I will not be posting my photos until the end. The reason: internet charges. Here in Australia, people are charged for how much they upload and download; apparently unlimited internet does not service here. This applies to both internet service and mobile networks. So, don't expect to see any photos from me until I get back to home sweet Maryland.

All my photos on Picasa are private. I will, however, share with anyone who wants to see them. If you do and I already have your email, just leave your first name and last initial in the comments. Otherwise, leave your name and email.